Market Research Projects
Glimpse at Market Research Projects done by BSBS Students (BuSiBeeS)
- How do BuSiBeeS get closer to the world of business and corporate life through the projects?
- How much of business acumen do BuSiBeeS acquire from these projects?
- How do they connect the learning from these real-time exposure to the concepts discussed in the class?
- How do they leverage on them for their premium placements?..
- Retail Market Scan for Knit Garments – Mystery Shopping based research for a new entrant – Jan. 2016
- Shop Scan Survey for HAiROOTZ and Nise-D-Spray in Bangalore – A ‘participatory observatory study’ – Nov. 2015
- Millet-based RTC & RTM, and RTU Conveneint Food products – Consumer Research for a growing FMCG, Nov. 2013
- Mapping the Training & eLearning requirementsof IT & ITES firms – For a start-up venture , Sep. 2013
- IT Software Usage by Modular Kitchen Solutions’ Retailers- A CReq. Survey – For a medium-scale IT enterprise, Nov. 2011
- Shop Scan to capture the key claims of Wellness and select OTC pharma products – For a Gourgaon-based Research & Consulting firm (name confidential) Jun. 2011
- Shoppers Survey at India’s first Cash & Carry organized wholesale firm – For an American Conglomerate, Jan. 2011
- Tasting the Taste for Refined Sugar among Sweet-Meat Industry Players in Bangalore- A Case Study Research – For a Pioneer in Sugar production in India, Aug., 2010
- Shoppers Survey for Basket Analysis of Shoppers at Kirana Stores – For a new generation Research & Consulting firm (name confidential), Jul., 2010
- Need Analysis for Software Applications among Medium Scale Enterprises in Bangalore – For a medium scale new generation IT firm, Jun. 2010
- Capturing the Catchment for Shopper Stop @ Malleshwaram – For a Pioneer in organized retailing in India, Aug.-Sep. 2009