BSBS Internship Placements
One of the strongest platforms @ BSBS that serves dual purposes-
- developing Professional Skills & Attitude, and
- testing the acquired Academic Excellence
is the BSBS Internship Activity.
It is intended at taking you closer to the world of Business by placing you with Corporate Mentors for a period of 16-20 weeks.
There are two Internships at BSBS:
- The first Internship happens between the second and the third semesters.
- This is the first full-time exposure to you into the practical work environment.
- You get to be a mini-employee of the organization from where you are interning, with business functional roles and responsibilities assigned to you just as any permanent employee of the Organization.
- Your performance would be closely monitored by BSBS on a weekly basis.
- You get to learn the nuances of business management functions in reality.
- You experience the corporate/ career life; your career interests, passion, commitment, attitude, skills and business acumen- all are put to test!
- The second Internship happens between the third and the fourth semesters.
- This is a conscious exposure of the students to the potential future employers.
- This is aimed at exposing you to the potential employers and vice-versa.
- While practicing with the corporate executives, you get an opportunity to exhibit your best abilities apart from your learning.
- The second Internship is aimed at obtaining ‘pre-placement’ offers.
Final Placements (BSBS Campus Placements)!
Close to 65% of the BSBS Campus Offers that have come through ‘Internship Performance’ stands as a testimony to the significance attached to the Internships at BSBS.
Hence, BSBS Internship Placements is a 100% Campus Support Activity- which means- all the Internship Placements are thoroughly mapped, planned and consciously & objectively sourced and serviced by BSBS in the direction of honing your business acumen.